HIBISCUS EXFOLIATING MILK CLEANSER – Hydrating milk cleanser with exfoliating properties
Step 2 of 5 in the Chakra Skincare recommended routine.
This cleanser is all inclusive and can be used with any skin type. Use two to three times a week for optimal skin health and results.
- organic aloe vera- our first and main ingredient, great for wound healing and skin regeneration.
- Tea tree essential oil- has been used for almost 100 years for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions.
- vegan hyaluronic acid- famous natural moisturizing factor that can bind up to 1000x its own weight in water.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Coconut and Fruit Sugars), Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Pumice,CBD Isolate, Hibiscus Extract,Cellulose Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Certonia Siliqua Gum, Glucose, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Castor Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (from Coconut), Tea Tree Essential Oil, Rosewood Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Water, Sucrose Laurate, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Yarrow Flower Essential Oil, Potassium Sorbate.
Ingredients Broken Down:
Hibiscus Extract – deeply hydrating and moisturizing for the skin, light exfoliant.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – Coconut oil derived surfactant. Moisturizing
Glycerin – Naturally derived humectant, helps protect the skin from environmental damage and hydrate skin while strengthening the moisture barrier. Deeply penetrating and draws moisture from the external environment deep into the skin.
Pumice – super fine physical exfoliant for sensitive skin, softens skin and strips away dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin underneath. A microdermabrasion alternative.
Cellulose gum – natural thickener and emulsifier, texturizer
Jojoba Oil – Natural humectant (seals and protects your skin barrier), mild antibacterial and antioxidant properties, non-comedogenic, mimics natural sebum, deeply hydrating and moisturizing, promotes collagen and skin cell production, may reduce redness and inflammation and help with hyperpigmentation.
Caprylic Capric Triglyceride – coconut and glycerin derived ester that hydrates and locks moisture into the skin, good for sensitive skin.
Tea tree – good for acne prone skin, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, promotes skin healing and evens complexions.
– Aromatherapeutic properties: Invigorates the Heart and Mind, uplifting the spirit and building confidence.
Rosewood –Helps even complexions and has mild anti-bacterial properties that are good for acne prone skin.
– Aromatherapeutic benefits: Can help alleviate stress and anxiety, calming.
Lemon – Natural antiseptic, antifungal and detoxifying for the skin, promotes skin healing and recovery, high in terpene d-limonene which is highly anti-inflammatory.
· Aromatherapeutic properties promotes relaxation, stress relief and decreases anxiety.
Sucrose laurate – hydrating naturally derived emulsifier that can help soften and condition skin.
Blue Yarrow- anti-inflammatory and reduces redness, can help even complexions and reduce scarring/stretch marks, hydrating.
– Aromatherapeutic properties: Can help relieve stress and anxiety, can help promote restful sleep.